Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01120 ZMW / KRW
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 62% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 95,393 Kwacha (₩8,520,577) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $813 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b22 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 80TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 2,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £83 (about 2 hours ago)