Cost of living in Brikama, Gambia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.26094 ZMW / GMD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Brikama (Gambia) is 7% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 53,319 Kwacha (204,333 Dalasi) in Brikama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Stockholm costs 70 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)