Cost of living in Bordeaux, France vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.512 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bordeaux (France) is 37% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 80,807 Kwacha (€5,568) in Bordeaux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $42,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vilnius costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Eindhoven costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Baku costs 140 ман (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ismaïlia costs E£ 600 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Foz do Iguaçu costs R$ 15 (about 3 hours ago)