Cost of living in Bonn, Germany vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 23 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.694 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bonn (Germany) is 48% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 80,093 Kwacha (€5,451) in Bonn to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 54,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Stockholm costs 70 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)