Cost of living in Bologna, Italy vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 192 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.541 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bologna (Italy) is 34% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 71,042 Kwacha (€4,886) in Bologna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Turin costs €65 (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Plymouth costs £0.13 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gwalior costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 500 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 3 hours ago)