Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 494 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.197 ZMW / USD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 44% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 76,501 Kwacha ($5,797) in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)