Cost of living in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 178 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19965 ZMW / KGS
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan) is 30% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 50,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 35,189 Kwacha (176,250 som) in Bishkek.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 350,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 38,700 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beni Mellal costs 210,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)