Cost of living in Bihar Sharif, India vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18030 ZMW / INR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihar Sharif (India) is 26% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 74,170 Kwacha (₨411,379) in Bihar Sharif to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)