Cost of living in Białystok, Poland vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.521 ZMW / PLN
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Białystok (Poland) is 22% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 43,823 Kwacha (12,445 zł) in Białystok.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brisbane costs AU$2,279 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $18 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,541 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cartagena costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 200 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Santander costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)