Cost of living in Bhubaneswar, India vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 25, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18030 ZMW / INR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bhubaneswar (India) is 44% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 54,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 30,376 Kwacha (₨168,476) in Bhubaneswar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $1,100 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Yekaterinburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)