Cost of living in Bergen, Norway vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.455 ZMW / NOK
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergen (Norway) is 99% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 103,311 Kwacha (kr 71,002) in Bergen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.80 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belgrade costs 12 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aberdeen costs £1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albacete costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)