Cost of living in Bergamo, Italy vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.854 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bergamo (Italy) is 52% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 88,257 Kwacha (€5,236) in Bergamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Utrecht costs €1.80 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 16 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,580 (36 minutes ago)