Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 85 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.267 ZMW / BRL
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 50,459 Kwacha (R$ 15,443) in Belém.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (29 minutes ago)