Cost of living in Békéscsaba, Hungary vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04394 ZMW / HUF
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Békéscsaba (Hungary) is 38% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 59,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 36,614 Kwacha (833,339 Ft) in Békéscsaba.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cardiff costs £35 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 14,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €11 (22 minutes ago)