Cost of living in Beja, Tunisia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.920 ZMW / TND
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beja (Tunisia) is 51% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 27,594 Kwacha (5,608 Dinar) in Beja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campeche costs Mex$ 8,207 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Medellín costs COL$2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Calgary costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Toronto costs C$85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)