Cost of living in Beaverton, Oregon, United States vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 197 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.122 ZMW / USD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beaverton, Oregon (United States) is 96% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 98,214 Kwacha ($7,485) in Beaverton, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 50,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$800 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarragona costs €3.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Palma de Mallorca costs €33 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 2,999TL (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (34 minutes ago)