Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 441 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00388 ZMW / COP
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 22% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 53,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 41,436 Kwacha (COL$10,678,778) in Barranquilla.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Turin costs €65 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Plymouth costs £0.13 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gwalior costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 500 Rufiyaa (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 3 hours ago)