Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 168 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.475 ZMW / BAM
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 27% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 49,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 35,659 Kwacha (4,770KM) in Banja Luka.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London costs £130 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tehran costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €20 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 3 hours ago)