Cost of living in Bangalore, India vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,313 prices entered by 393 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19353 ZMW / INR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 26% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 54,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 40,099 Kwacha (₨207,200) in Bangalore.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)