Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 78 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00098 ZMW / IDR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 10% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 55,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 49,501 Kwacha (Rp 50,292,075) in Bandung.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €12 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Burlington, Vermont costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Almería costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)