Cost of living in Bălţi, Moldova vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.797 ZMW / MDL
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bălţi (Moldova) is 36% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 35,857 Kwacha (45,005 Leu) in Bălţi.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,005 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salem costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 3 hours ago)