Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 74 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.274 ZMW / BRL
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 52,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 46,752 Kwacha (R$ 14,281) in Balneario Camboriu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rancagua costs CH$850 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 450 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cork costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs 30,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)