Cost of living in Bahía Blanca, Argentina vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23492 ZMW / ARS
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bahía Blanca (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 52,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 25,428 Kwacha (ARS $108,240) in Bahía Blanca.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Depok costs Rp 2,541,250 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U19,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 140TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)