Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands, Cook Islands vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.418 ZMW / NZD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Avarua, Cook Islands (Cook Islands) is 103% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 113,860 Kwacha (NZ$13,526) in Avarua, Cook Islands to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Funchal, Madeira costs €23,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 3 hours ago)