Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia, United States vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,550 prices entered by 201 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.110 ZMW / USD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Atlanta, Georgia (United States) is 72% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 91,290 Kwacha ($6,963) in Atlanta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rzeszów costs 25 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,236 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,849 (about 4 hours ago)