Cost of living in Astana, Kazakhstan vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03386 ZMW / KZT
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Astana (Kazakhstan) is 29% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 50,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 35,360 Kwacha (1,044,190 KZT) in Astana.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,140 (about 2 hours ago)