Cost of living in Ashqelon, Israel vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.690 ZMW / ILS
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ashqelon (Israel) is 54% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 87,619 Kwacha (23,744 ₪) in Ashqelon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Medellín costs COL$72,990,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Santa Marta costs COL$6,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,700 (about 2 hours ago)