Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 15, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01107 ZMW / IQD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 58,246 Kwacha (5,262,537 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 52,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨120 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $12 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Sydney costs AU$1.10 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,677 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,527 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 40,000 (about 2 hours ago)