Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 123 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01097 ZMW / IQD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 12% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 63,700 Kwacha (5,806,782 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €26 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)