Cost of living in Anyang, South Korea vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01092 ZMW / KRW
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anyang (South Korea) is 66% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 87,894 Kwacha (₩8,050,586) in Anyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 53,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Sheffield costs £3.98 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tartu costs €0.99 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,800TL (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ibarra costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €13 (36 minutes ago)