Cost of living in Anuradhapura, Sri Lanka vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07281 ZMW / LKR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Anuradhapura (Sri Lanka) is 27% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 73,658 Kwacha (1,011,591 ₨) in Anuradhapura to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belgrade costs 62,000 Дин. (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saratov costs руб 1,659,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malmo costs 10,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $8,708 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Petaling Jaya costs RM2,948 (about 2 hours ago)