Cost of living in Antanifotsy, Madagascar vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00374 ZMW / MGA
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antanifotsy (Madagascar) is 16% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 50,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 41,941 Kwacha (11,201,813 Ariary) in Antanifotsy.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palm Bay, Florida costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Uberlandia costs R$ 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sendai costs ¥850 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tbilisi costs 600 Lari (44 minutes ago)