Cost of living in Amman, Jordan vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 824 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.666 ZMW / JOD
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 37% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 78,144 Kwacha (Dinar 4,186) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Anchorage, Alaska costs $0.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gijón costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩9,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,140 (about 2 hours ago)