Cost of living in Almería, Spain vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 14.516 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almería (Spain) is about the same as in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 59,549 Kwacha (€4,102) in Almería to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belgrade costs 12 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Aberdeen costs £1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albacete costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 8,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chişinău costs 100 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)