Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 421 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 15.458 ZMW / EUR
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 19% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 60,480 Kwacha (€3,913) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 51,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,365 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,005 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salem costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanoi costs 40,000,000 ₫ (about 4 hours ago)