Cost of living in Alexandria, Egypt vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 317 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.860 ZMW / EGP
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alexandria (Egypt) is 33% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 57,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 38,061 Kwacha (E£ 44,250) in Alexandria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)