Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 144 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 08, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.597 ZMW / AED
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 44% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 81,987 Kwacha (Dirham 22,791) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 57,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Caracas costs 100,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lisbon costs €2.05 (about 2 hours ago)