Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 332 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.44772 ZMW / ETB
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is about the same as in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 52,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 51,827 Kwacha (115,756 Birr) in Addis Ababa.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antwerp costs €26 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tromsø costs kr 12,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durban costs R 17,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 200,000 ₫ (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jerusalem costs 213 ₪ (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)