Cost of living in Adapazarı, Turkey vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.327 ZMW / TRY
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adapazarı (Turkey) is 53% cheaper than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 53,000 Kwacha in Kabwe you would need to make just about 24,710 Kwacha (10,619TL) in Adapazarı.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brussels costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)