Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 221 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.03643 ZMW / NGN
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 4% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 58,282 Kwacha (1,599,962 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £25 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 110,000 Bs.S. (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,083 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)