Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates vs Kabwe, Zambia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 510 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 3.778 ZMW / AED
Do you live in Kabwe? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 83% more expensive than in Kabwe (Zambia)
For example, you would need at least 102,375 Kwacha (Dirham 27,101) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Kwacha in Kabwe.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$12 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 80 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Würzburg costs €350 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)