Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Jundiai, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 20%|
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19257 BRL / MXN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,499 prices entered by 393 different people.
Do you live in Jundiai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Jundiai (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 7,200 in Jundiai you would need to make just about R$ 5,923 (Mex$ 30,760) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,269 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)