Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00240 NIO / IDR
Do you live in Juigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 19% cheaper than in Juigalpa (Nicaragua)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 32,000 C$ in Juigalpa you would need to make just about 26,021 C$ (Rp 10,825,008) in Yogyakarta.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 520 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Antalya costs 25TL (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lyon costs €1.34 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $65 (about 4 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $49,000 (about 4 hours ago)