Cost of living in Yazd, Iran vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00083 NIO / IRR *
Do you live in Juigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 9% cheaper than in Juigalpa (Nicaragua)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 28,000 C$ in Juigalpa you would need to make just about 25,543 C$ (﷼ 30,633,264) in Yazd.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Paris costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sendai costs ¥3,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nantes costs €420 (about 3 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 100 (about 3 hours ago)