Cost of living in Xiamen, China vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.322 NIO / CNY
Do you live in Juigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 27% more expensive than in Juigalpa (Nicaragua)
For example, you would need at least 38,079 C$ (7,155元) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 30,000 C$ in Juigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in León costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quetzaltenango costs Q45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 120 Lari (about 3 hours ago)