Cost of living in Shijiazhuang, China vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.368 NIO / CNY
Do you live in Juigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shijiazhuang (China) is about the same as in Juigalpa (Nicaragua)
For example, you would need at least 30,026 C$ (5,594元) in Shijiazhuang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 C$ in Juigalpa.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Curitiba costs R$ 11 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £750 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Harare costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Manama costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gunsan costs ₩1,125,000 (about 1 hour ago)