Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 21.205 NIO / BAM
Do you live in Juigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 19% more expensive than in Juigalpa (Nicaragua)
For example, you would need at least 34,639 C$ (1,634KM) in Sarajevo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 C$ in Juigalpa.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Accra costs GH₵300 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brighton and Hove costs £1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Astana costs 500 KZT (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Luís costs R$ 28 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Quilmes costs ARS $165 (about 3 hours ago)