Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 28.601 NIO / CAD
Do you live in Juigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 72% more expensive than in Juigalpa (Nicaragua)
For example, you would need at least 49,867 C$ (C$1,744) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 29,000 C$ in Juigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €54 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 26,554 (about 1 hour ago)