Cost of living in Qom, Iran vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
WARNING! Qom has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Qom.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00083 NIO / IRR *
Do you live in Juigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is about the same as in Juigalpa (Nicaragua)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 33,000 C$ in Juigalpa you would need to make just about 32,998 C$ (﷼ 39,574,165) in Qom.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $7 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siliguri costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 3,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Los Angeles, California costs $19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $3,900 (about 2 hours ago)