Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Juigalpa, Nicaragua
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 5.440 NIO / CNY
Do you live in Juigalpa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 21% more expensive than in Juigalpa (Nicaragua)
For example, you would need at least 37,545 C$ (6,901元) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 31,000 C$ in Juigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pune costs ₨360 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Barbara, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Girardot costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $168 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 180 (about 2 hours ago)